Friday, August 27, 2010

Just a thought

This thought occured to me today....why does it seem that people who just skate by in life seem to always do better than me? I mean I work my ass off in school and then there are some who copy of others....not on test....well maybe not sure....and put the same answers and get higher scores for the same damn answers....how is that? Is this how it will always be? If so then screw it or I can be the ever eterenal optimist who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors I say, 'So far so good!'.

3 comments:

  1. It always seems harder for you now and you notice they may do those dumb things but they get it in the end!....they do, I truly believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I think the hard work will pay off in the end whereas the skater-byers will have a rude awakening one day. Keep up the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course there are those people... they make me mad too.. I think in the long run though... its like the tortoise and the Hare... you will win out! ;) It may take time for things to come full circle...but believe me when I say... they do.....

    ReplyDelete